Vora Vein and PAD Clinic is the areas premier center for the diagnosis and treatment of venous disease. Our clinic utilizes state-of-the-art, minimally invasive technologies to treat vein problems like varicose and spider veins.
All our professionals at Vora Vein and PAD Clinic maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the vein and venous industry.
"I have always had a vision of health care of the highest caliber delivered with compassion." --Dr. Vora
Dr. Kishor Vora, MD, FACS, FSCAI
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease
- Board Certified by the Certification Council of Nuclear Cardiology
- Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship in Invasive & Interventional Cardiology - Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI
- Fellowship in Congestive Heart Failure & Heart Transplants - Oregon Health Science University, Portland, OR.
- Internship & Residency - Veterans Administration/Affiliate Hahnemann University, Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Medical Degree - University of Bombay, Grant Medical College, Bombay, India.
- Founder and CEO of Owensboro Medical Practice.
- Cardiologist in Owensboro Heart & Vascular since 2001 and has practiced in Owensboro since 1992.