We recommend you prepare for your first visit to Vora Vein and PAD Clinic by reading through our New Patients page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Office visits by appointment only, however, a referral is not necessary for patients (unless insurance requires referral). When appointments are made we provide a complimentary phone confirmation reminder one work day prior to your scheduled appointment.
Health Plan Participation:
- We are contracted with most major insurance plans: PPO, HMO, Medicare, Medicaid.
- Co-pays are due at time of service and patient is responsible for any applicable deductibles and/or coinsurance.
- For your convenience we also offer the Care Credit program, where payments plans are available.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in vein care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing the most advanced vein care procedures.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.